All images & design copyright: fodcc.
Website design: whitemd.co.uk
Rwanda April 2011
In April another team of 4 people flew out to Rwanda, to visit orphans from the Rwanda Orphans Project (www.rwandaorphansproject.org.uk) and to see the Orphans Project in operation. To meet children sponsored by church members and to take them gifts from their sponsors.
While there the team :-
• Attended church services throughout Rwanda and shared in many of them
• Met children sponsored by our Church or friends in UK
• Visited homes of sponsored children to witness first hand the basic conditions they live in
• Took sponsored children on a once in a life time Game Park trip
• Visited Skills Training Centre and Craft centre run from Church
• Visited to Gisenyi with sponsored children
• Taught at Gihogwe Secondary school
• Taught in the leadership training centre
• Presented keyboard to choir which was a gift from a choir in Forest of Dean
Top - British missionaries Peter Andrews & Chrissie (left) with some of our team from FoDCC.
Right - Orphans supported by Churches in Gloucestershire with presents we were able to give them.
Above - Katrina & Lin enjoying themselves
Left - Our team with orphans that we have supported and seen grow up for many years.
Far left - The "girls" with orphans social worker in local dress.